Business is Personal
Wondering about the future of your business and if your marriage and home are in jeopardy? The challenges small business owners face are not just financial but also physical and deeply emotional.
Business Life Australia supports small and micro business owners by coming alongside them, providing perspective and a roadmap to a different, more favourable business outcome whether it be turnaround, restructure or managing closure.
We are a not-for-profit organisation. We do it because we are passionate about helping struggling small business owners.
This service is offered based on a sliding scale of affordability though it is free if you are unable to pay.We've got your back!
WHAT DO OUR CLIENTS SAY?
How is your Business affecting you?
To help you reflect on how your business is affecting you and your families' life, we have created this quick self-assessment for you.
If you're a business owner (or know someone who is) and are going through a period of uncertainty (financially or otherwise), this quiz will help you identify the appropriate next steps for support and direction.
self assessment quiz
1. When is the last time you spent quality time with your partner?
2. How much of your thought life is dedicated to business and work?
3. Are you arguing with the people who are closest to you?
4. How often are you lying awake at night thinking/worrying about your business and work?
5. Is your cash flow trending the wrong way?
6. Are your business worries impacting your health?
On reflection, if you feel you'd like to improve on any of these areas in your life, we'd love to have a coffee with you. We can help you find the people and processes that could help you.